9th Annual Online Sale will be held Sept 13 - 16, 2018 on DLMS
Check back for catalog in early August
Please scroll down to bottom of this page for complete “How to Participate” in this DLMS Live Sale Online
2018 Catalogue coming soon!
Be patient. You-tube Videos will load here in late August, 2018
How to Participate in this DLMS Live Sale Online:
1. Visit www.dlms.ca, click the REGISTRATION link and fill out the registration form. From this page you will sign-up for a free user account and it allows you to select a username and password for use on www.dlms.ca Already have an account, simply sign in with your username and password.
2. To be Approved for bidding on the sale - Log in to www.dlms.ca with your username and password and click BUYER APPROVAL link located on the left hand side of the page, then click the SIGN UP button beside the sale you are interested in bidding on. We recommend that you request to bid for the sale at least 24 hours prior to the sale, we will do our best to approve you after this point but the earlier the better to confirm approval of bidding.
3. Prior to the live sale close out aprox. 3 days we will post the sale lots, starting prices for each lot and any up to-date catalogue information & changes to the sale offering. Go to the sale page and view the up to-date sale lot info, pictures and videos on each lot selling.
4. On Sale day/ Sale Time go to www.dlms.ca and with your username and password log in to the DLMS website. After the sale broadcast has started click the VIEW SALE button on the home page for the sale you are interested in bidding on. (DLMS starts purebred sale broadcasts approximately 30 min prior to sale time and the VIEW SALE button will appear at this point when the sale broadcast is started.)
5. During the sale when the lot comes up you are interested in bidding on simply click the Bid button. When your bid has been accepted your bid button will turn RED. If the price increases and you are out bid your bid button will turn back to BLUE to stay as the high bidder you must bid again. PLEASE remember that your bid button must be RED to be the high bidder and win the lot.
If you require assistance with getting approved for the sale, Interested in Proxy Max Bidding or bidding via phone talk to any of the DLMS team or sale consignors and we can help you in purchasing the lot you are interested in.
Mark Shologan - 780.699.5082
Whitney Bosovich - 780.991.3025
Richardson Ranch -
Don Richardson - 250-557-4348
Jamie Richardson - 250-699-1406
Flewelling Cattle Co.
Craig Flewelling - 403-556-0515
Windows users please note
To have the best experience watching and participating in this sale on DLMS we strongly recommend you use Google Chrome as your web browser
Apple users please note:
To watch this DLMS auction on an iPad, iPhone or a Mac computer we recommend you download the free web browser called PUFFIN from iTunes. This state of the art web browser will allow you to enjoy the same or better viewing experience as your desktop computer.